Belarus Premier League match played between FC Slutsk and Shakhtyor Soligorsk (SHSO vs SLU on 17th April. FC Slutsk last match was drawn by a score of 1-1. FC Slutsk is on 3rd position in the table with 2 won in 4 matches, on the other hand Shakhtyor Soligorsk played the draw with Smolevichi with score 0-0 in their last match and they are on 12th position in the table with 1 victory in 4 matches. This article covers the SHSO vs SLU Dream11 game in the Belarus Premier League. Shakhtyor Soligorsk VS FK Slutsk Betting Tips, Dream11 Team and Predictions, Live Score, Line Ups
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- MATCH INFO
- MATCH PREVIEW
- PROBABLE WINNER
- PROBABLE LINEUPS
- DREAM11 TEAM
Match: Shakhtyor Soligorsk VS FK Slutsk| SHSO vs SLU DREAM11 PREDICTION
Venue: Stroitel Stadium (SHSO HOME GROUND)
Date & Time: 17th April 2020, 10:00 PM
LEAGUE: BELARUS PREMIER LEAGUE
Head To Head: Faced each other12 times (9 wins for SHSO, 2wins SLU and 1 draw)
- , Shakhtyor Soligorsk has been placed at the twelfth position in the Belarus Premier League
- In their last four matches played, SHSO has succeeded in one match, defeated in one match and has drawn two matches
- In their recent match, SHSO has played against FC Smolevichi, in which both the teams did not manage to score one single goal, which ended in a draw.
- FK Slutsk takes the third position in the Belarus Premier League points table of 2020
- SLU in theirfour matches, out of which SLU has faced victories in two matches, faced failures in one match and has managed to draw one match
- SLU has managed to score seven points. In the last match both the teams have scored one goal in each of their account, which ended in a draw.
SLU are third in the league and have been in good form in recent times
SHSO are placed 12th in the league
Considering all these points we are backing FK Slutsk for the win
P Chesnovskiy (GK), N Antic, S Balanovich, I Burko, G Diasamidze, Y Kendysh, R Khadarkevich, D Podstrelov, S Politevich, L Shindagoridze, J Szoke
B Pankratov (GK), M Buraev, S Chebotaev, A Gafar, S Koanda, R Krivulkin, D Obrazov, D Salou, E Semenov, S Takulov, V Trubila
I Ivanovic will be sitting today’s encounter out for the visitors owing to his ongoing injury plight.